Acquisition of Personal Information
The Organization will obtain Personal Information to the extent necessary in the following cases. In addition, when the Organization acquires Personal Information, the Organization will endeavor to clarify the purpose of use and to collect Personal Information by legal and fair means.
– When registering as a member of the Organization
– When contacting the Organization
– When participating or applying for events and recruitment organized by the Organization
– When answering questionnaires as part of activities of the Organization
Purpose of use of Personal Information
The Organization will use the acquired Personal Information for the purpose of use (including the use within a range reasonably related to the purpose) indicated at the time of acquisition and for the following purposes.
– For the Organization to contact and provide information
– For the Organization to answer or contact to the received inquiries
– For the Organization to research to improve the Organization’s activities
Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
The Organization will not disclose or provide the acquired Personal Information to any Third Party. However, the following cases are excluded.
– Cases where the consent of the person is obtained
– Cases in which the handling of Personal Information is based on laws and regulations
– Cases in which the handling of Personal Information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
– Cases in which the handling of Personal Information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
– Cases in which the handling of Personal Information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of minors and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
Management of Personal Information
The Organization will take necessary and appropriate measures to maintain the accuracy and up-to-date of Personal Information, manage it safely, and prevent loss, falsification, leakage of Personal Information.
Disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of Personal Information, etc.
If there is a request from the person to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of Personal Information held by the Organization, the Organization will ensure that the person who made the request is the person to whom the Personal Information applies and respond appropriately.
Contact for Personal Information
If you have any requests or inquiries regarding the handling of Personal Information provided, please contact the following:
The NPO Nishitokyo Multicultural and International Center
Established June 21st, 2020
*If there is a difference between this English version and the original Japanese version, the original version will prevail. Click here for the original Japanese version.