Click here for past event reports
FY2022 event schedule
- Have fun in multiple languages! (Scheduled to be held in March, 2023)
- Multicultural experience with Kids (Scheduled to be held in November, 2022)
- Nishitokyo City Japanese Speech Contest, (Scheduled to be held in October 16, 2022)
- Applications have been closed.
The call for presenters for the Japanese speech contest to be held on October 16 has begun.
Applicants must be non-native speakers of Japanese (16 years old or older) living (working, studying, etc.) in Nishitokyo City.
Applicants should write (1) your name, (2) address, (3) telephone number, (4) age, (5) affiliation (employer, school, Japanese language class), (6) self-introduction, and (7) speech title and summary (200 words or less) and send it to NIMIC by e-mail or mail. If you have any questions, please contact NIMIC. The deadline is Friday, August 5. Also, if you know someone in your Japanese class or elsewhere who would like to take up the challenge, please invite them to join us. We look forward to hearing about your feelings and thoughts about leaving your home country and living in Nishitokyo City. We look forward to hearing from you. Click here for the flyer (pdf file in Japanese)https://www.nimic.jp/event/speechcontest2022.pdf
- For foreign residents: “Summer festival with wearing a yukata 2022 ” (originally scheduled to be held in August 6) ＜Cancelled＞
- – Date and time: August 6 (Sat.), 5:00 p.m. We will finish around 9:00 p.m.
– Meeting Place to : Hoya Ekimae Community Center (south exit of Hoya Station on the Seibu Ikebukuro Line, 5th floor of the station building)
– Summer Festival location: Bunridai Park (about a 13-minute walk from the meeting place)
– Target: Foreigners 18 years old or older who live in Nishi-Tokyo City, go to school in Nishi-Tokyo City, or work in Nishi-Tokyo City.
– Capacity: Approx. 20 people
– Interpretation: English, Chinese, and Korean are available
- Online Home Visit for International Students, June 26 ＜Finished＞
- 14th Ordinary General Assembly, May 22 ＜Finished＞
> View past event reports
> To the top of this page