NIMIC is inviting members.
If you are interested in multicultural coexistence or international exchange, or if you are a foreign resident who wants to interact with citizens, why not join us? Let’s interact with different cultures, broaden our horizons, and expand our wave of exchange through various activities such as home visits, Japanese language learning support, various seminars, translation volunteers, etc. We are also looking for supporting members who can support the purpose of the activity.
Member types and fees
||Annual fee (Apr through March)*|
|Regular member||Individual member||2,000yen|
|Supporting member||Individual member||10,000yen|
** There is no admission fee. The annual membership fee shall be paid for each fiscal year (April through March).
**Family members are for couples and their children under the age of 18.
– You can automatically receive the Japanese newsletter NIMIC Tsushin (NIMIC News) by email; it is issued about twice a month.
(Nonmembers also can receive NIMIC Tsushin if they apply for registration. The application form is available at the bottom of this page.)
– You can receive the public relations magazine Tabunka no Wa (Multicultural circle) by post mail.
– You can participate in members-only events.
– You can participate in various events as an executive committee member. (Click herefor past event information)
– You can start new project activities related to multicultural coexistence. (Requires NIMIC board approval)
– You have the right to vote at general meetings. (Regular members only)
STEP 1: Application
Please fill in the required items of the form below and send.
Please be sure to fill in the fields marked with *.
If you are applying for a family member, please write the name and furigana of the family you are applying for at the same time in the “Other questions ” field.
STEP 2: Payment of membership fee
After applying, please pay the membership fee in the manner A or B below. Choose the payment method that suits you best.
(For mbership validity, new or renewed,please pay the annual membership fee from here.）
A) Credit card payment
Please access the credit settlement procedure page and pay according to the procedure.
B）Transfer to the designated bank account: Please transfer to the bank account below.
*Bank transfer fee is not included in this amount. Please burden this at your expense. Thank you.
Bank name: Mizuho Bank (bank code: 0001)
Branch name: Hibarigaoka Branch (branch code: 262)
Account type: Ordinary Deposit
Account number: 2386979
Bank name: Bank of Mitsubishi UFJ (bank code: 0005)
Branch name: Tanashi Branch (branch code: 168)
Account type: Ordinary Deposit
Account number: 0034665
〔Bank Account Name〕
NPO Nishitokyo Multicultural and International Center
(indicated in katakana as “トクヒ ニシトウキヨウシタブンカキヨウセイセンタ－ “)
STEP 3: Receive membership card
After confirming the payment of the membership fee, NIMIC will send the membership card to the address stated in the membership application form.
NPO Nishitokyo Multicultural & International Center
ZIP 188-0012 ING Bldg. 1F, 5-6-18 Minami-cho, Nishitokyo
– E-mail：info＠nimic.jp (Please change the @ mark from full-width to half-width and send it)